Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

2010年6月19日土曜日

::ART VOICE GiGi:: information of moving

::ART VOICE GiGi::
information of moving


We tell the art by the virtual world that is called a Second Life.
Now we are building new mainGallrey.

The main gallery opens by『 French3 D 』after artist Lin's gallery opens by
『 old new york』, too. 


We will inform you of it as soon as it decides later. 


::ART VOICE GiGi::
rin Geordie(ARTIST 凛)
chloe Beornssen(::Red Dragon::kana)


::Red Dragon::のkanaです
このたびリアルで創作活動されている現代美術家ARTIST凛とART VOICE GiGiを立ち上げることになりました。
インワールドにてユルリユルリとではありますが、凛の世界、空間を表現できたらと...
何かを感じて頂けたらと...
ART VOICE GiGiとしてOLD NEW YORKにて、
MAIN GALLREYをフランス3DSIMにて7月OPENをめどに準備中です。

OPENが決まりしだいお知らせさせて頂きますね:D

ARTIST凛と::Red Dragon::kanaの簡単な自己紹介を...






















I am an avatar live in Second Life. I was born into SL at .2009.Call me "rin".

凛Web Link






















I am an avatar live in Second Life. I was born into SL at2009.Call me "kana". I am runnig little Gallery and cafebar::Red Dragon: in SL.I hope you enjoy in these place.

::Red Dragon::kana Web Link